Free Domain Registration (One Year)

.


Some of you might be wondering why I am suddenly so interested in quickly finding the perfect name for the blog.  As you know, I am always searching for deals for myself and you.  Since starting Shopping4Deals, I have been searching for a special on domain registrations.  Today I found the best possible price on a URL, FREE. 

1and1.com is offering free registration for one year on a .com domain.  This is a great deal and expires on May 31, 2010.  If you already have a hosting plan or server, than there is no additional fees.

If you also require a hosting plan, 1and1 offers free domains for the life of your subscription.  This current deal will give you three months of hosting for free when you subscribe for a year.  They have different hosting packages based on your needs so I recommend looking at the details on the site.

While I have personally never registered a site before, I do have plenty of friends that prefer 1and1's customer service to that of other domain registering sites.  Since you can't beat the registration fee of $0.00, I think this seems like the right time to register.

If you go through My Points to 1and1, you will get 100 points ($10 gift cards cost about 1500 points) for shopping at 1and1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Make Cents of It is proudly hosted by Blogger.com | Domain from 1and1 | Design by Tricks Finder