Join eBates to Earn Money for Shopping Online

.


Many of you know that I love eBates because I post about it with every deal I find at a participating store.  I now have a new reason to blog about eBates and that's their newest promotion.  If I can refer at least 50 new members before July 31, 2010, I will get an iPad.

Why should you help me meet that goal?
  1. You will get $5 for signing up
    • after your first purchase
  2. You earn money back on almost every online purchase
    • I'd say that 99% of the online stores I shop at are on eBates
  3. I help you find deals everyday
    • Please help me get an iPad
If you would like more information about eBates, check out my original informational post.  I have been a member since 2002 and never shop online without it.  You can also leave a comment here or on Facebook and I will get back to you ASAP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Make Cents of It is proudly hosted by Blogger.com | Domain from 1and1 | Design by Tricks Finder